PCB Fabrication of Multilayer HDI FR4 3 OZ ENI
CAD and CAM Processing
Initially a schematic of the circuit is typically created using Computer Aided Design (CAD) software.
Gerber data files are then created. Which is converted using computer aided manufacturing (CAM) software. And it is form the basic Printed Circuit Board layout.
CAM software generates the artwork. Which is printed using a plotter. This artwork is used later in the PCB fabrication processes.
- PCB files, all working must be according to PCB design and development files
- It can be Gerber files or PCB files
- Highfive PCB engineering would double check and go to CAD/CAM processes, including double check services for PCB CAD/CAM files
- MI file must be issued after all CAD/CAM processes
- Impedance Calculating -Checking-Confirmation
- Layer Stacking Checking-Confirmation– to help with circuit routing
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) – to make double-check that layout will work properly in the assembly and manufacturing process
PCB materials such as FR4, Getek and Polymedic, etc.
It comes in various sizes.
These materials are on-store according to our experience.
At the same time, you can ask for our purchasing for your projects.
There would be pre-cutting into specific sizes.
The dimensions depend on the amount of boards required.
And the layout of the circuit on them.
For multilayer boards, each layer is simply added on top of another. And then baked in the oven.
Fast prototype PCB Fabrication
Highfive Technology providers PCB Fabrication that has a lot of flexibility when it comes to turnaround times. Even you just need one piece based on special material and special technology.
Lead Time of PCB Fabrication, you can check our lead time from Our Specialists.
Just one second to finish it. Contact us now
- PCB Fabrication Special Material On-store
- PCB prototyping is short run printed circuit boards for prototyping or testing purposes. When it comes to prototyping, the emphasis is on speed and flexibility of PCB Fabrication
- Rapid PCB prototyping means that product developers can test different ideas in quick succession. And if they need to tweak anything they can do so. They can get a new board delivered rapidly for our PCB Fabrication.
PCB Fabrication Processes
- Once we have received your project data (as a Gerber file). We can get a working prototype back to you within as little as a day.
- PCB Fabrication is manufactured through a combination of photo imaging. Including etching processes. The process outlined below is a general overview of PCB Fabrication and some our specialists.
- When they are manufactured in high volumes. These steps are carried out differently to increase efficiency and reliability. But it should give you a general idea.
PCB Fabrication Flow
- First, panels are coated using a light sensitive film.
- Then the images from the artwork are then printed on these coated panels.
- The printing is acid resistant and thus allows the unwanted areas of the copper panel to be etched away.
- Leaving is only the parts forming the circuit.
- The etched layers are then laminated together.
- They are pressed together with thin sheets of resin coated fiberglass. Which are at high pressure and high temperature. As the board cools the layers bond together.
- The next stage involves drilling holes.These holes are positioned using the drill data from the Gerber data file. Some of the circuits on different layers. It will need connecting together. This is achieved using a process called “through hole plating”, PTH process.
- A solder mask is then applied as a coating to protect the circuit. Which is from any solder splashes applied during the final PCB assembly process. Naturally, some of the circuit must be left exposed. Where soldering is required such as surface mount tabs, connection holes etc.
- The printed circuit board is now virtually complete. And just needs finishing off. This involves cutting the board to size. Then there is electrical testing for open circuits and short circuits. As well as a manual eye inspection to ensure high quality.Some processes have AOI, Automatic optical instrument Process.
PCB Fabrication NPI
- Printed Circuit Board fabrication is the assembly method for circuit boards. Which is used in electronic and computer devices. The layers of the board are put together along with the specific surface pattern. So it can be used in electronics manufacturing.
- The design provides information about what the board needs. Including which to do and the environment. It will be used so Highfive Technology can develop and test an appropriate schematic.
- Custom products require small production runs and tend to be more expensive. With standard generic formats are cheaper to produce. Prototypes by definition are small in volume. And therefore it can be very costly.
- Highfive Technology accept a variety of jobs. It can offer a range of types of circuit boards to meet your needs. Additional services include design, and other product development activities to support you.
PCB Fabrication Flexible delivery
- Delivery on time
- Extremely competitive
- Experienced engineering and manufacturing team
PCB Prototype to High Volume
- Small Volume
All these are key introduction for our PCB fabrication. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any question. In addition, there are so many customers need one-stop turnkey solution. Please just send BOM and Gerber files to us for PCBA finishing. Including testing and other services.
Get more details for PCBA, please Connecting PCB Assembly