PCB Assembly Capability
Highfive PCBA provides
- Rigid, Flexible-Rigid, Flexible PCB Assembly EMS with cost-effective printed circuit board assembly design and assembly services. We specialize in accommodating different requirements for volume, mix, and complexity.
- One piece sample or mass production assembly, we have Sample production line and mass production lines to match different quantity
- We meet our customer’s time to market schedules while minimizing total landed costs.
- Our services are in a range of volume requirements from low-volume complex, custom products to high-volume standard products. Our lead times can be as short as one week for standard products.
- Highfive PCBA performs PCBA project management, design, documentation and artwork generation by using the latest software technologies to produce the highest quality products.
- Our Program Managers and Engineers are experts in CAD Star, Allegro, PADS, Mentor and CCT for PCBA layout.
- Our engineers can perform board layout from the customer’s schematic and will perform a Design For Manufacturing (DFM), Design For Test (DFT), and cost reduction review. We can also modify any existing drawing to customer specification.
- We have experience in many methods of printed circuit board assembly, from thru-hole and mixed technology to customized fine pitch surface mount technologies. Highfive PCBA’s complete breadth of manufacturing services and in-house testing capabilities keep product costs down, ensure product security and meet time to market requirements.
Electronic Manufacturing Services
Design For Manufacturing (DFM)
Design For Test (DFT)
Design For Cost
- BGA, Micro BGA
- Flip Chip, Chip On Board (COB)
- Tape Automated Bonding (TAB)
- Bare die wire bonding
- Flying probe
- Selective Soldering
Surface Mount Capabilities
- PCBA for a wide range of volume, mix and complexity requirements
- No clean or aqueous solder process
- Fine pitch screen printing/placement down to 8 mil (.008″)
- Odd form part placement
- Mixed technology
- 01005 and 0201 Chip Components
- Water wash
- Ionic contamination testing
- Axial Insertion
- DIP Insertion
- Component Lead Forming
In-Circuit Test Capabilities
- Automated Optical Inspection (AOI)
- In-circuit Test (ICT)
- Functional Certification Test (FCT)
Assembly & Test Equipment
- Screen Printers
- Solder Paste Inspection (AOI)
- Leading-edge X-Ray 3-D solder paste inspection
- Surface Mount Lines: Universal & FUJI High-speed placement, MYDATA low volume/high mix
- Fine Pitch/Odd Form Placement: Universal AdVantis
- Force Convection Reflow: Heller and BTU (Nitrogen)
- Fine Pitch/BGA Re-work: Conceptronics Freedom 3000
- Thru-Hole Lines: Universal and Dynaport Axial & Radial Inserters,DIP Inserters
- Wave Solder Machines
- Selective Soldering
- X-Ray Inspection System
- In-circuit Test: Agilent Series
- Automated Optical Inspection
- Product specific functional testing