Energy & Energy electronics focuses on
- Energy production
- Saving and utilizing related electronic technology fields
- Energy Electronic Power Conversion
- Power management
- Power Battery Management
- Energy harvest, etc.
Coal mining and development
- Advanced manufacturing
- Information technology has been widely used in coal production
- Development and Utilization of Coalbed Methane
- High, medium and high concentration coalbed methane utilization technology has matured
- The utilization technology of low concentration coalbed methane is in the stage of research and demonstration.
Oil and gas exploration and development
- Three-dimensional Modeling of Complex Structures and Other Technologies are Widely Used
- Development of Geological Data Acquisition Technology in Four Dimensions
- Development of Imaging Logging Instruments towards Miniaturization, Integration and Networking
- Shared terrain model and virtual representation technology are developing rapidly
- Development technology of beach and offshore oilfields is developing towards platform integration, operation intellectualization and high reliability of equipment
Hydraulic power generation and transmission and distribution
- Advanced New Type Transmission
- Intelligent Technology
- Improving Energy Utilization Efficiency
- Power grid security
- Distributed power supply characterized by energy cascade utilization has changed the traditional mode of centralized generation and large-scale transmission.
Nuclear power generation
- The third generation water reactor technology is developing towards passive safety and taking measures to prevent and mitigate serious accidents.
- The fourth generation nuclear power technology is developing towards Inherent Safety and economy, reducing waste and preventing nuclear proliferation.
Wind power generation
- Wind Turbine Towards Large-scale and High Efficiency
- The maximum capacity of a single unit of a running wind turbine is up to 7 MW.
- Wind turbines over 10 MW are being developed
- Offshore wind power has solved the technical problems of unit installation, power transmission, unit corrosion prevention and so on.
- Development of Solar Energy Utilization towards the Integration of Collection, Storage and Utilization
- Maximum single-machine capacity of grid-connected photovoltaic inverters exceeds 1 MW
- Photovoltaic automatic sunward tracking device has been widely used
- Solar aircraft powered by photovoltaic power generation can fly around the clock