Conventional PCBs can be any layer count, but rely on conventional drilling and plating technology.
- Multilayer up to 24+ layers
- Wide range of laminate options including high temperature, low loss and lead-free laminates
- Mixed dielectric (hybrid) constructions
- Panel size up to 30″x 55″
- Embedded coin, or metal core and metal backed MLB
- Panel thickness up to .450″
- RF and microwave circuits
- Heavy copper (10 oz. outer layer / 5 oz.
- Embedded, distributed and discrete passive components